rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jacksonville and Tampa, FL

Jacksonville and Tampa, FL

Loads of thanks everyone........... Seems like Jacksonville, FL is going to suck but I can not avoid being there for atleast 3 nights and am going to try to make the most out of it, Thanks Rinestone for your Input but do let me know how can I maximize my stay in JAX, I will be staying at Jacksonville Riverfront, so what can I do close to there or even a little away like going to beach etc, What about Malls, where can I have the best success, i do not mind driving a little ?

Ali : Thanks again for your Input on Sarasota/Siesta Key, I Think you have a lot of Data left in you not just for FL but on every aspect of Game, Don't hold off on it, Spill it out Brother....... You Get + 1 rep point from me.

BBTL : Thanks for Tampa Datasheet, + 1 from me, Give more data if you have some left .......

Mixx the evergreat , Keeps churning productive Info........ you get tons of rep points [Image: smile.gif]

If more people have Info, Keep it coming.... Thanks in advance[Image: smile.gif]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Messages In This Thread