rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogotá Trip Report

Bogotá Trip Report

So I’ve been in Bogota since 10th of February and will stay here until the beginning of May, when I will move onwards to Medellin (see THIS thread in the meetup-forum).

Since there already are a lot of threads about Bogota I add my info here. Some of the info might be repetitive for the same reason (many existing threads).

Mission breakdown: first station of my South American tour. Goals – have fun and live the good life – learn Spanish – introduce cute Rolas to my luxurious euro-cock.

Success-Rate: Rather on the low-end – 3 different women in total, all in the 7-range (age 20/21/24). One was a SNL and ONS, the other two I converted into fuckbuddies (first fuck on the 3rd resp. 4th date), tho my first FB is acting distant since last week and may phase out. In my home country I net in average a new notch every month, usually in the 6-7 range with the occasional 8 once in a blue moon. But if I’m on foreign shores, I expect to do better – which I didn’t.

Bottom line - when evaluating my assessment of bogotán women, you should keep in mind that I operate out of a relative small sample size.

Language: I found that the local populace doesn’t speak much English. I had zero Spanish when I came here, and with every bit of Spanish my success improved markedly. I would say you need beginners to intermediate Spanish to have any kind of reliable success here. All the three chicas I banged speak exclusively Spanish and all our convos, dates, sex-talk was/is in Spanish. IMHO: Don’t come here if you don’t speak Spanish or plan to learn it here.

City-layout: The city is huge and sprawling, which is rather inconvenient since logistics might become difficult. Taxi and transportation isn’t that expensive though, but might add up if you take a taxi everywhere. Mainly I hung out in four different zones: Rosales & Zona G (home base and dining), Zona Rosa (main nightlife venue, malls and dining), Candelaria (old town), Chapinero (area of my school).

Nightlife spots: I have to admit I didn’t put much effort into finding the super secret cool spots. I found that you can just go to Zona Rosa on Friday or Saturday (starting at the Carulla at 85) and catch group of girls on the street. If a group approves of you and you get a good vibe going, they will take you to whatever club they are going to. I didn’t find that the many clubs in Zona Rosa are that much different. Andres carne de res is pretty cool and you can also eat there pretty well, tho the one in Chia is supposedly way better (never been there).

Parque 93 is another party area, but it seems to me it’s more for the older crowd. I was in Salto de Angel, which ‘sposedly is good, but when I was there the chicas where rather older girls in groups with lots of men. Maybe it was just the wrong night, but I was never tempted to go again.

Base of operations: Las Rosales, near the bolsa de valores Colombia. big Apt which I found over airBNB (2 Roommates). Very safe area, supposed to be one of the best areas in Bogota (at least that’s what the locals told me). Personally, I found that it’s a good spot since it is very near my Spanish language school and it doesn’t take long to go to Zona Rosa, Parque 93 and Chapinero. Candelaria is a little bit farther away but not so much that it’s an enormous hassle.

Costs: Monthly Rent for my Apt. $650 / Decent Meal COP 20K-40K / Crappy meal around 10K / Awesome meal 50K+ / Cooking@home with good stuff from Carulla 10K / Club entry fee usually 15K-20K / Cheap prepaid cellular 50K / Calling & SMS costs – so cheap I never really bothered to take note of it / Private Spanish lessons with capable teacher 20K-30K per 45min

Security situation: I never felt threatened in any way, but of course there are areas to avoid, especially at night. If you act with reasonable caution, you will be fine I think, unless you are extremely unlucky. Late at night I always take a taxi instead of walking, and I am cautious about what taxi to take.

The guys: What’s really good about Bogota is that the guys behave super friendly and don’t have a problem with foreigners approaching and escalating things with “their” girls. Some guys even helped my approach by winging me and whatnot. Srsly, I found the guys are cool and really nice to foreigners here, way more than in almost any other place I’ve been to (no homo). Cockblocking is almost a non-existent problem here in my experience, unlike at home, where it’s the number one reason for failed approaches/seductions. Hell, at home some guys might even threaten you with outright violence if you approach “their” girls, something neither me nor my friends have ever experienced here.

The girls: As stated in the beginning of my post, the sample size is only 1 ONS & 2 FBs, so keep that in mind. It’s a really small sample.

My general impression is kinda a mixed bag.

Plus is that they take very good care of themselves, high heels, makeup and fly clothes are mandatory. My 2nd Fuckbuddy goes to refresh here makeup when were out when she thinks it’s not as pleasing to me anymore. I like that.

Plus is that they are really friendly and it’s rather easy to approach, get accepted into the group and take solid numbers or get a make-out in a club.

Negative is that they all live with their family, and mommy calls to see if her precious is not doing anything stupid while away with the awesome looking gringo with the verga the size of a baby arm. Logistics was/is a problem for me, even with my own place. I rarely banged the chicas at night, it seemed easier to have them over when they have a free afternoon (often Sunday) and bang them then.

Negative number two is that I got a lot of that “I need to know you more, I don’t fuck with people I only know since recently, I want to get to know you, I’m not an easy girl blablabla I-watch-to-many-telenovelas-drama-bullshit”. I found it almost impossible to have ONS here. And I love ONS so much! Dayum!

En fucking Serio - They hold out here a long time until they put their cute little chocho out for your taking. I hate fucking dating and I don’t want to know the life of my chica inside out! Wtf. I hate that. Also it’s totally unclear how many dates you need until her little hamster brain deems she “knows you well enough” to fuck. This makes it difficult to screen out the chicas that will give you the fastest ROI. Yeah, really hated that part and have not figured out how to handle it properly yet.

Negative number three is that they seems rather possessive – I never told one of my two chicas that I am seeing another girl. And I have a feeling they wouldn’t be happy if they found out about the other one. Well my first FB is acting strange since last week, so if she phases out I might just stick with number 2 for the rest of my stay, so I won’t have the problem of juggling multiple girls anymore. But I don’t think a chica here will easily accept that you have other girls besides her.

The Sex: Again, sample size is small. They are passionate and once the dick is inside them they really lose control and go crazy about it. Sex was/is good. Got oral form all the three chicas I banged so far and they swallowed with no problem or complaint. No anal tho. Stuck my finger into both my FBs arses during doggy, but they both hated it and where like “wtf are you doing?” – “well where I come from women love it [Image: smile.gif] (mentira)” – “no no I don’t like it, it makes me really uncomfortable”. They all asked for condoms for vaginal sex (oral was always raw), which isn’t a problem for me since I use condoms anyway (just stick it into her mouth shortly before you cum if you have to absolutely blow inside one of her orifices), but might be something to consider for you raw doggers here on the forum.

So that’s my .02 cents about Bogota. Hope it helps or is at least useful to someone. Let’s see how Medellin will compare against Bogota next!

Messages In This Thread