rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I too hard on girls that flake?

Am I too hard on girls that flake?

Last night I was flaked on by a girl that told me she wanted to hang out with me and hit a party. Despite calling her and letting her know I was leaving ASAP I got no call/text back. I know she got my calls and texts and still has yet to call me back with why she didn’t come out that night. Come to find out this morning she pokes me on Facebook, ugh..what the fuck man LOL. (I guess she just wanted an ego boost that night, seems the whole game is centered around women's ego gratification..a theory I am developing..more later).

I pretty much don’t give flakes a second chance, got a good amount of prospects in the pipeline at all times so I can send a ho packing easily BUT I am starting to wonder if I am being too harsh. Should I give flakes a second chance? Maybe they can hit me up and try and get me again?I really can’t make myself pursue a girl that has flaked on me though as of right now since I feel that comes off as a little try hard and I don’t want to reward flaking behavior (similar to when you punish the dog with negative reinforcement if they pee on the carpet, you give him or her a treat when they roll over on command).

What are your procedures with flakes?

Messages In This Thread