rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really getting tired of Colombian women flaking

Really getting tired of Colombian women flaking

I'm living in Medellin and so far I've had dates set-up with 7 women and only 3 of them have shown up. I'm 41 years old and I've gotten stood up more in two weeks here than the rest of my entire life. Seriously.

And it's not like I'm dealing with the super young ones either. They've all been between 23-28, two were students and two had full-time jobs. In every case I've set the date up one or two days in advance and made sure I set it up somewhere convenient for them (and me too of course). BTW, all of these were women from Colombian Cupid, in case that matters in the feedback people give me.

One woman told me (afterwards) that she couldn't make it after all and that she didn't have her cell phone with her. Another one texted me an hour after we were supposed to meet and apologized, saying she was at the hospital. But considering she was logged onto her Colombian Cupid account shortly before we were supposed to meet and she was also logged on 5 minutes after she sent me the text, I'm sure she was lying. And the woman tonight, I tried calling to confirm but I kept getting her voice mail. So I sent her an email via Colombian Cupid to confirm (which she read) and yet she still no-showed. And here it is, an hour after we were supposed to have met, and she's logged onto her Colombian Cupid account. I mean, WTF????

So help me out guys. What should I do? I'm really tired of waiting around for women who don't show.

Messages In This Thread