rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entourage Game

Entourage Game

Objective: Go night gaming with a ton of good looking girls whose numbers you collect strictly for "friendship"

I recent read this article (http://thesocialsecrets.com/2009/01/ento...uld-do-it/) which explains that pick-up 1.0 is dead and a more advanced form is "entourage game".

This includes befriending multiple attractive women to go to a club on your VIP list and showing up with them. Thereby, you will be building huge value and meet people through them (their girlfriends, friends, etc...).

Don't get me wrong, I have definitely thought of social circle (entourage) game but I have always been more of a lone wolf type guy when it has come to meeting women. And for the most part I have not had any motivation to change because I already meet more then enough by approaching 1 on 1.

What I am more interested in is the lifestyle and fun it can bring to someone moving to a new city. As someone who moves to different countries, I definitely see value in this model.

In order for this to succeed I think you need the following:
  1. Some club connections
  2. Good logistics
  3. Hosting parties (after parties)
  4. High social skills (to control a group of women)
  5. High confidence
I feel like most of you on this forum go lone-wolf style like me, but I am interested to hear all your thoughts on this. Has anyone experimented of had success with this?

I have a ton of casual female contacts i have met through game that I never followed up with so I am going to test this and report back to you guys on my findings.

Quote:Quote:

Entourage game: also known as extreme pre-selection, this concept
involves building a life where you have a great deal of beautiful
women around you at all times, so that you are perceived as being
attractive and are therefore able to meet and attract others. A
specific branch of Metagame.

Messages In This Thread