rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love Triangle Involving Two Pregnant Women Turns Deadly; Man Gives Zero Fucks

Love Triangle Involving Two Pregnant Women Turns Deadly; Man Gives Zero Fucks

Quote: (03-30-2013 11:39 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2013 10:06 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

I am going to be the contrarian and say that that crosses the line from the aloofness that is desirable and playful into Patrick Bateman territory. What kind of man has no feelings whatsoever towards his unborn kids? Not only that but this upstanding paragon of virtue can't even hang up the phone when he is being interviewed on tv. You guys wonder why american girls are so hard to deal with? It is because they have been raised by a generation of narcissists like this guy!

Desirable !=! should be done.
Desirable = sexually attractive.

No one here is arguing that it is morally desirable for men to be Patrick Batemanesque psychopaths. That it can be effective and is rewarded by women, though, is a sad reality you have to live with.

Quote:Quote:

Women are sick. They are mentally ill. One of the characteristics of mental illness is stereotyping. What that means is that one woman is sick in exactly the same way as another. You see the same patterns over and over again.

http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2010/09/bone...-sick.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread