rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can women be red pill?

Can women be red pill?

Quote: (03-26-2013 05:48 PM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2013 05:42 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2013 05:38 PM)soup Wrote:  

Hot girls can be red pill.

Smarter hot girls often are red pill. I've known chicks like this, and they often co-sign all the hot red-pill fire I spit.

I've seen young polyamorous women who are red pill. They got cheated on a lot so they don't believe people can be monogamous. A lot of older women are red pill, they're usually bitches. Also a lot of 30 yr olds who can't find relationships are. I think for them it disappears if they find a relationship though, but that's often for men and woman alike.

Understand that being a slut is the opposite of red pill. Sluts are women who go around having casual sex with the same kind of notch count that players have. They have the body of a female, but there is a male homunculus/hamster that directs their actions.

They tend to not have good girl game, and open their snatches because they are essentially attention whores.

Messages In This Thread