rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay...

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay...

Quote: (03-19-2013 10:10 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I have a rather pessimistic view, actually. But I'd like to know where that came from, if you could get me out of my ignorance. Like names of the brands and factories and such. If you can find the actual means that the "Commercial Farms" use to grow them, and compare to the US method, that would be great.

Look, I say it because I've never seen a chicken farm here like those in the US. I still have a country house in Colombia and all we see is poor people raising animals, When they have to sell them to get some money, the companies offer them scrap. Sometimes they rent between 10 people some shitty facility and call it a "chicken farm" for subsidies, but if you found something else I'd love to see it.

I don't really want to do the search but if you want search "produccion avicola en colombia" and "condiciones de produccion avicola en colombia" to learn more. And yeah those people you are talking about are just subsistence workers breeding chicken for their family and selling the surplus to people related to them.

Messages In This Thread