rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese/Mandarin Language Thread

Chinese/Mandarin Language Thread

Camarade FretDancer had a brilliant idea on the China is still The Great Unknown thread about a Chinese language thread similar to our Portuguese and Spanish ones. I thought this would be a terrific thing to have as there are a lot of guys in here who are either learning Chinese/Mandarin or want to learn it for various reasons. These reasons can be for game and access to hotter women and others who are planning ot move there to pursue business opportunities and lifestyle while of course having access to higher quality women.

We have a few guys in here who are currently living in China and others who are traveling from time to time there for biz or fun. And others who are in the process of moving there in the next few months such as yours truly.

I have downloaded a few of the Pimsleur Mandarin I and II course lessons. Yes they do help as the toughest part in any language, but more so in Chinese, is to get your ears used to the different sounds and tones. This would be a place to ask questions, get clarifications on words, tones, writing or even translate words/expressions of interest to us. Once things get going, maybe we could even organize a mastermind kind of group and practice talking on skype as the key with any lingo is to practice speaking it.

So let's get rolling guys!

Messages In This Thread