rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bronies are Sexist

Bronies are Sexist

Quote:Quote:

I bash bronies because when I see one, I look deep into their pimply faces and realize that, 'there but for the grace of god go I'.

Because, ultimately, I want to see other people succeed and because to me this is failure.

Is it not? Would being a brony get me money, power, women? Would it improve me physically or mentally?

I bash bronies exactly the same way and for the same reason that I bash people who watch television. And so should you.

I am not for taking away their freedom. But I will not give them my approval.

Well, you certainly don't have to wear an "I heart Bronies" T-shirt everywhere. It's your right to not approve of it, and I can certainly see why you wouldn't. But I guess my question is this: What makes your desire for money, power, and women any more valid than his desire to stay in and watch ponies?

It only makes sense to say that your way of spending your time is better than his if you have a standard to compare to. Something like "We have a duty to future generations to make the best civilization we can." or "We're put on Earth to worship God, and anything that takes away from that is a distraction." In the absence of such a standard, pony TV is just as good a way to spend an evening as sarging.

Messages In This Thread