rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herpes

Herpes

So much misinformation on STD threads on this forum, especially herpes threads, it's straight up laughable. I like how everyone thinks they are an expert on the subject, it doesn't take more than 15 minutes to do a couple google searches and you will get all the information you will need, I find webmd to be a pretty good resource.

As someone who has actually spent a bit of time reasearching this topic, I will drop my two cents... About 50-60% of the U.S. population has HSV-1 which is oral herpes, if you ever got a gnarly cold sore or two on your lips or mouth, you probably have oral herpes. Normally when I see a chick with HSV-1, she only has one or two cold sores, but one time in Laos I saw this Brittish girl who's lips were completely covered by them, LOL, as it turns out it was the same bitch who tried to steal a drink from me at the Thai islands a few weeks prior, but that's a different story all together.

Back to the topic at hand, it's been estimated that 1 in 4 American women has HSV-2, which is genital herpes, while only 1 in 5 American men are supposed to have it. Who knows why women have a higher rate, my guess is that American women are sluts and are having sex with way more partners than the average American man.

The first genital herpes outbreak is usually the worst and can last up to 3 weeks or longer if not treated right away. To treat it, you get a prescription to valtrex or the generic form which I believe is called acyclovir. If you are in good health and have a strong immune system you shouldn't have frequent recurring outbreaks, unless you get sick and your immune system goes to shit, or you have raw dog sex with another infected partner, both those factors can lead to another outbreak.

A fair amount of people are infected with the HSV-2 virus, but haven't had an outbreak and don't know that they have it, I am willing to wager that this applies to a great deal of guys on the forum. I have no idea why some people's bodies don't react the same way to the virus and why they are able to carry it without displaying symptoms. My only guess is that they have a really healthy immune system.

Still other people have the virus, but don't display the classic symptoms, which ofcourse are cold sore blisters. Some people just get really itchy rashes, etc., from what I hear with women it can be really similar to having a yeast infection.

A lot of people have herpes, and I'd again wager a lot of guys on this forum, but are just living in denial and won't admit that they have it. If you are a guy with a super high notch count, and have raw dogged well into the double or tripple digits, I don't see how you couldn't have it, unless you have some kind of magical penis or are only fucking 18 year old girls who are practically virgins.

Herpes carries a pretty bad social stigma, and even on a relatively anoymous internet forum, guys aren't going to be willing to stick their necks out and say that they have it, out of fear of damaging their reputation.

For guys who do have it, it really is just a sticky situation when you get involved with a new chick, unless she knows she has it, it can be a huge deal breaker for the vast majority of women. It creates a situation where the proper thing to do is tell them straight up, but if you do that, you greatly risk losing the precious bang. I think the best alternative is just strap up with a jimmy hat, and if things progress in the future, you got to disclose the situation.

So basically, I feel that I dropped probably the only truthful reply on this thread, read at your own peril. For guys living in denial, everyone has got to face the truth. Maybe if you carry the virus, but don't know and have never had symptoms, ignorance may be bliss. Ultimately what it boils down to is that if you have raw dogged multiple American sluts, you probably have the virus.

Messages In This Thread