rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herpes

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:52 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:05 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

I have it. Yes I said it. I contracted it last year and found out when I went to the doctor after noticing blisters and cold sores all over my lips. The doc prescribed me an anti-viral medication (Valtrex) and gave me a cream and was good to go. After a week the blisters and sores were gone and have been going strong since. I dont feel any different now than I did before I had it. Supposibly outbreaks occur every 5 years or so but then you get the same treatment again. According to my doctor something like 60% of the US population has the Herpes Simplex Virus and many dont know it yet until you get some kind of blister outbreak. Ive been fucking bitches regardless, I dont budge.

You got it on your lips, not your dick?

Yet another way condoms are totally worthless.

There are two types of Herpes viruses. HSP-1 and HSP-2. I have HSP-1

HSP-1 or Herpes Simplex Virus-1 is the one that is common with 60% of the population. Usually the only symptoms you have a cold sores and blisters in your mouth and a mild fever. It is very easy to contract it, just simply by kissing someone or sharing drinks.

HSP-2 or (Genital Herpes) is the Herpes most people are familiar with. This is the one where you see blisters all over your dick. This one is very uncommon and very rare but still very treatable.

I know a little bit of this subject since I contracted it and did research after me being paranoid of dying lol. I wouldnt worry about it too much though.

It's HSV. Herpes Simplex Virus. Most people have HSV-1, and most people contract it from their mothers before the age of 6. Slightly over 20% of the population has HSV-2.

Other herpetic viruses that are pathogenic to humans include EBV (Epstein-Barr Virus, the virus that causes mono) and CMV (cytomegalovirus, a problem for AIDS patients).

Messages In This Thread