rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Gervais Principle

The Gervais Principle

Gents,

Since almost all of us have to work for a living, and given that many of us work in a corporate environment, it is clear that knowing how to play office politics is a survival skill as important as knowing how to game women.

If reading Roissy, Roosh, and Esther Vilar changed my perspective on women quite radically, Venkatesh Rao's The Gervais Principle series of blog posts changed my perspective on corporate habitats, and it allowed me to finally make sense of seemingly non-sensical situations that I experienced as a young, naive engineer working for tech startups. Here's the series:

1. The Office According to The Office
  2. Posturetalk, Powertalk, Babytalk and Gametalk
  3. The Curse of Development
  4. Wonderful Human Beings
  5. Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
The 6th part is still being prepared. This principle is named after Ricky Gervais, the creator of The Office. It is also based on Hugh MacLeod’s Company Hierarchy:

[Image: zzzzazzdggg49.jpg]

The interested reader should be able to adapt these ideas to gaming women.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread