rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

Quote: (03-01-2013 10:17 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Romanian women are not easy, its just that so many of them are whores these days simply because the typical financial situation of the average Romanian is brutal by European standards. One of Romania's biggest exports is its women and this is driven predominantly by poverty. Romanians abroad are not an indication of Romanians in Romania at all though.

Its one poorest of the Eastern European countries and the women are prone to fucking their way out of poverty, as was the case in most of EE and Russia when it was in the pits too. Which means that all those players talking up how easy Romanian women are, are banging out pro's for the most part

Yep I've said this a lot myself, the majority of Romanian girls in the UK are whores and it is because of the financial poverty in Romania, getting a romanian flag here in the UK without paying is a hard task. Great post btw.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread