rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

I have visited Romania for many short trips to Bucharest, Timisoara, Oradea and Iasi.

I will try to summarize it:
Looks: Can be real hotties there true, mostly thin and feminine but as of the large percentage of dark complex girls especially in Bucharest I find them less attractive than obviously Russian/Ukrainian and even from Polish/Hungarians. There are quite a few Arab style girls, guess they are gypsies. This is a matter of taste.

Girls character: I found many of them manipulative and lyres, most of the none-married attractive girls will have a "relationship" with a guy but in parallel always looking for better option. They have tough life economic wise and a man which can support them is crucial for them for college fee and rent. I've encountered high flakiness due to that.

Sex: Normally will happen in 2-3 dates, one night stands are hard, but then again I'm not an expert gamer as some of you. Social proof would help a lot. In students clubs many will hookup and make out during the night, happen to me as well. At some clubs after 3AM you see almost all couples and most of them did not come together.

Misc: Not only you can smoke, the small bars and clubs are usually eye burning. English is well spoken among the young population. Clubs, bars closes very late even 6AM depend on people in, nightlife is good, they like to party a lot. Prices are cheap, would say half price from Germany. Taxi drivers are the main cheaters, other than that people are mostly honest.

Roosh, I would say Bucharest old city for 10 days (2 weekends) is a must, you will enjoy the great nightlife but for long term harvesting the less touristic cities like Timsoara is better. Haven't been to Cluj.

Messages In This Thread