rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst Jobs

Worst Jobs

Quote: (02-25-2013 09:28 PM)Mikael Wrote:  

Easily either construction or customer service. take your pick they both suck. work 24/7 and never see a woman or get yelled at all day by dumb people. glad those days are well behind me.
I always thought that one of the perks of construction was the fact that there were no women around on the job site. No women drastically reduces the amount bullshit you have to deal with while at work. Call someone a faggot or have a lunchtime chat with coworkers about the quickest way to get anal sex from a girl and no will complain and report you to HR. HR will not force you to go to "diversity training."

The lower you are on the totem pole, the better shape you will get in. I laugh when I see guys talking about going to the gym and saying you shouldn't expect to see results for 6-12 months. Go work as a laborer and mentally prepare yourself to keep pace with your central American coworkers and you'll see a noticeable change in a month. In 2 months time, you'll think you can beat the fuck out of anyone. You'll carry yourself like what Roissy would call a "conquering warlord." Women will pick up on this vibe and they universally respond in a positive manner.

I will concur that the one thing that really sucks about most blue collar jobs is dealing with bosses who are only the boss because they stuck around long enough.

Messages In This Thread