rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (02-21-2013 07:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Once again, excellent datasheet 20nation! Guys, I've met up with 20nation in Colombia, Thailand and the Philippines and all of the advice that he gives is pure gold and you can take it to the bank. I've witnessed first hand his skill with the ladies and his indefatigable drive to chase pussy. Between him and THC, I've never been in the presence of such horn dogs, I don't know how they do it.

Sounds legendary. Next time I'm in SEA, I hope to meet up with someone from the forum, it sounds like having another dude around improves both the fun and the # of girls you can smash. I didn't notice any hygiene problems with pinays, but I did not have anywhere near the sample size that 20Nation/THC had, so I defer to their experience.

Scotian you are so right. It's easy but not easy at the same time. You have to put in work. You make it sound like these guys were running the Starship Enterprise for pussy...haha sounds amazing.

Messages In This Thread