rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (02-20-2013 01:50 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

How do you hand out your number? Do you have business cards?

Just write them down on a piece of paper, put them in your wallet and pocket. I think business cards would work just as good, but I was too lazy to have any printed up. You also need an excuse as to why you have business cards with a philippino number if you are not working there haha.

Quote: (02-20-2013 02:19 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Just wow! What an amazing sheet man! And what an unforgettable trip this must have been! Welcome to the club of the Yellow Fevered guys! Yeah the Phils aer unbeatable!

In the smaller towns you went to in Mindanao, did you feel any danger or threatened or bad vibe from the guys when you were giving out your # to girls? Also, from your experience there, how much per month would you feel would be needed to have a good time in the cities you went? My understanding was 1 to 1.5k/month in Cebu and the same for Davao and maybe 1k would do it in say CDO or GS. Would you agree with that?

The big question is: when will you be back?

I didn't feel threatened at all. Actually, people weren't ever aggressive towards me in the Philippines. There was even a time where I made friends with this guy earlier in a club, and later he was about to fight this guy. He introduced me like I would help him out (wouldn't happen, I just met him) but the guy he was fighting just started sucking up to me, trying to make friends. I don't think Phil is very violent. Seems a lot worse in Thailand and Cambodia.

If you get a monthly rental, You will be golden on 1200 in Cebu. 1000 in Davao, and 800 in Cagayan. Cebu is by far the most expensive.

I'll be back within the next 2 years. For SURE!

Messages In This Thread