rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Just wow! What an amazing sheet man! And what an unforgettable trip this must have been! Welcome to the club of the Yellow Fevered guys! Yeah the Phils aer unbeatable!

In the smaller towns you went to in Mindanao, did you feel any danger or threatened or bad vibe from the guys when you were giving out your # to girls? Also, from your experience there, how much per month would you feel would be needed to have a good time in the cities you went? My understanding was 1 to 1.5k/month in Cebu and the same for Davao and maybe 1k would do it in say CDO or GS. Would you agree with that?

I love your trick of just handing out your # to whichever girl you fancy. That's something I will be doing as just like you, I was under the impression when I was there that I needed at least some IOI before going for it. Makes sense to hear that some of them even if they do like you, are too shy or too conscious about other people to show it.

The big question is: when will you be back?
I'm really tempted to spend a few months there. I've been chatting/emailing with a very hot, smart and sweet girl in Davao along with others in Davao and elsewhere. While it would be fun to have a mini relationship with her, the temptations are way too many to stray and live the total playa lifestyle. Would be a pity not to do it while in the Phils. Gotta love the Philippines!

Messages In This Thread