rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philadelphia Data Sheet 2013

Philadelphia Data Sheet 2013

I grew up in the philly suburbs, moved to the city for college and have lived here ever since so I know this area very well.

Overview

-Bars close at 2. A few after hour places but the majority of them are weak and all the talent will be gone by 2.

-College Girls- From my experience Villanova/St Joes/ Upenn girls are the most attractive. Temple and LaSalle are in horrible parts of the city and pretty girls don’t like to venture out there so less talent there (exceptions of course). Drexel is hit or miss.

-Besides the under 22 crowd, there are a bunch of grad, med and law schools so you’ll have girls up to their late 20’s here. Since there are so many med schools you’ll see a good amount of Asians and east Indians here.

-Many people move out of the city after college. Its not as common to see a 31yo single gal living in the city as you would in New York. Therefore if you want older you’ll have to look to the suburbs.
-Speaking of NYC- its about 2 hours away and has an effect on the city. A lot of the most attractive women that grew up in the philly suburbs move to NY instead of philly. This leads to a lack of stunners that you routinely see in other large cities.

-Girls here aren’t really into working out as much as I’d like

-Girls here are pretty approachable. Don’t expect to get blown out right away like you would in other places. Girls here will at least hear you out. If you’re boring them after 5 minutes then they’ll turn away.
Without further ado, I’ve broken it down into 3 locations. I will also give a star rating 1-5.

Old City
By the Delaware river. This area gets pretty poppin on the weekends. Fairly dead during the week.

1) Blue Martini- different than blue martinis elsewhere. Can get a little sketchy at times. Girl quality is average. Dress to impress. **

2) Cuba Libre- If you’re into latina chicks this might be your best bet. Restaurant during the day and dance club at night. Dress code enforced- my friend was not allowed in because he had sneakers on. ***

3) Plough and the Stars-white, late 20’s early 30’s. Expect to hear top 40 and some classic rock. Usually lacking talent. *

4) National mechanics- kind of hipster so not my thing. Easy to talk here however **

5) Lucy’s Hat shop- dancing all over drunk fest on weekends. Dead during the week. Quality varies wildly. Have had good nights here. **

6) 32 Degrees: worth checking out. Solid Lounge. ***

Center City-
1) Ladder 15- Go to spot. Expect to pay some kind of cover(its philly so its always 20 or less though). ****

2) Rumor- dance club. 20 dollar cover. Have seen the Eagles players party here. Loud so tough to talk but above average quality. The most attractive girl in philly that I got from night game, I met here. ****

3) Whisper- This place has changed its name several times. Used to be called Denim. Similar to Rumor in terms of quality, however can be sketchy. Open till 3. ***

4) Public House- bar/lounge place. Has the best quality in philly IMO. Happy hour is hit or miss but usually crowded on weekends. Highly recommended. *****

5) G Lounge- Interesting place. Upscale. A lot of east indian, Pakistani girls come here(probably because the play hip hop). Med school hangout. Quality is usually good. Social circle can be an issue however ****

6) Tavern on Broad- Hit or miss. Some times I’ve been approached and other nights I’ve got nothing so you can roll the dice if you’d like. Quality varies wildly. 95% white people here. ***

7) Byblos: Hookah bar, very diverse- many indian. I have been here many times and had some luck. Thursdays and Sundays were good here. ***

8) Vango: right next to Byblos. Has a “skybar” rooftop which you need to buy a drink to get up to. Mainly black crowd. **

9) Continental- large place. Has rooftop lounge which is good in the summer. Not too loud so good place to talk. ***

10) Time- 2 levels- upstairs is very very dark. I got a girls number and met here for drinks 2 days later and did not recognize her. Worth checking out. ***

11) Raven Lounge- unique place, girls are usually pretty ugly. I’m mentioning because they have board games that everyone plays at the bar- jenga, connect 4. This has led to sets opening on their own; I’ve had girls just start talking to me here so might want to pop your head in. Also stripper pole upstairs. Ladder 15 is down the street if it’s dead. **

Manayunk. Wed- Sat
Manayunk is full of kids either in college (usually St Joes or Villanova) or just graduated. The quality is good but in my experience the girls typically like to stay in their social circle. They will know a ton of people at any given venue so its strange for them to talk to people they don’t know. However, if you must….

1) Dereks- Lounge type place you can actually talk in. Expensive but worth checking out. ***

2) Kildares- Every girl you meet in here is probably 23 or under. Huge place with several floors. Has a dance floor. Band on the 3rd floor. ***

3) Mad River- The music is so loud in this place you will literally have to scream for anyone to hear you. Its dark and its crowded. Expect the attention span of an ant. Have never had any luck except with social circle connections. Recommend avoiding. *

4) Manayunk Brew Pub- recommend. Not super loud, large bar area. Friendly people. Probably best place to run game in the manayunk area. ***

5) Bayou- Very young crowd. good warm up place because the drinks are cheap. 1 dollar drinks on Thursdays. Girls are usually friendly here compared to other manayunk places. ***

6) Bourbon Blue- hard to find but its off main street toward the schuykill river. Can get lucky with cuties. Tends to be an older crowd for manayunk- which means 25-30. **

Miscellaneous
1) Xfinity Live: right by the stadiums Great place to watch sports. Expect the guy girl ratio to be 80:20.
2) Conshohocken- a town 20 min outside the city. West on 76 past manayunk. Older crowd- 30+. There are 2 bars worth checking out- boathouse and great American pub. Have had moderate success at Great American Pub.

Daygame spots- Either Rittenhouse Square or Love Park area- during the summer everyone goes there during lunch break.

Overall- don’t expect to see a lot of 10’s in philly. You will see a lot of average to fairly attractive girls. Cockblocking is not too bad here and bitch shields can be present but usually can be penetrated. The girl- guy ratio in philly is actually good. More girls than guys live in the city so that is definitely a plus here. Definitely not as difficult as some other locations. To put it best for the members of this forum- its DC quality minus the bitchiness.

Center city is your best option and if you have any kind of game you can at least get numbers there. If you’re here during St Patty’s Day- do Erin Express. You will thank me later.

Messages In This Thread