rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michael Jordan turning 50 and still making $80 mil a year

Michael Jordan turning 50 and still making mil a year

Michael has always been a player. His marriage to Juanita was basically a business cover, probably suggested by his agent at the time, David Falk, who was instrumental in the development of the Jordan brand with Nike. Michael and Juanita's first child, Jeffrey, was born out of wedlock, a YEAR before they married, and the marriage was a Vegas quickie. You didn't read anything about it, and there were no pictures that I can recall. I didn't even know he was married for the longest. Falk knew what they were looking to do with Mike on the marketing/endorsement level, and he knew he couldn't sell yet another black athlete with an out-of-wedlock kid. He had to be as clean as possible. Mike NEVER stopped fucking around throughout his marriage. When he wasn't on the court, he was on the golf course, or gambling, or chasing ass. He pretty much spent no time with his family.

I think it would be difficult to be with a woman that Michael was with because he's larger-than-life. He's a global icon. It wouldn't be a sexual issue for me though - pussy is pussy, and if she's attractive, I'd have no issues banging her out. It's building a relationship that would be problematic, because you could never do it as big as Michael did it in terms of lifestyle, and that's what women care about.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread