rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 07:30 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I completely agree with G on the last call policy. It's the dumbest thing ever. Quite a tragedy when you think about it.

While I agree that 1:30a is early, I don't think you should be having to work a battle of attrition in the bars till 5:30a to get laid. That getting-started-ultra-late-thing is way over-rated. You wake up late the next day, or have bloodshot eyes for your approaches. I've been to cities where I'm fucking yawning at the venue because "things don't get started till 3:30a," and it's "only" 3:45a. I like pussy, but I have other things to do the next day. It shouldn't disrupt my life this much. This philosophy encourages the "weekend warrior" philosophy, rather than gaming throughout the week.

Go to bar, pull before last call. It's no big deal. Alternatively, work day game, take your chicks to the bar for a couple of rounds, and then hit one of your apartments. I don't see a qualitative difference exclusively on time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread