rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 04:08 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Do last calls really matter that much? When I've gamed in NYC and Miami I've always closed (when I've closed) before 2am. At those later hours the guys get drunker, the bitch shields bigger and music louder.

Its not a matter of when you're ending but when you start. See, in LA, you have to be out on the town in a bar by 10pm if you want to get anywhere before it turns into a shitshow. In other cities you can leave to go out at midnight, but when you factor having to drive 20 minutes to go somewhere, park, get in, etc.....its kind of hard to get into a good zone.

The window of available girls to strike is up until around 11:30pm, then the ratios start getting fucked, girls leave the bars, and its bro-city. See, when last call is 4am, it starts bro-ing out at 2am. When its 1:30am, it starts bro-ing out at 11:30pm.

Messages In This Thread