rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Quote: (02-07-2013 03:22 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:23 PM)scotian Wrote:  

just left Mango's 15 minutes ago and in front of me was THC with two girls on his arms, wasn't enough room in his taxi for me and my girl. We'll keep you posted but it looks like he's on his way to a legit 3some

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:17 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

THC just pulled something pretty amazing. Saw a couple pics of it a bit ago, but I'll let him tell the story.

Two new achievements unlocked.

Fortnight Fest
I've matched my Fortnight Fest of 14 different girls on consecutive days, but this time I did it in 10 days due to the double ups. There's some girls in my pipeline so I may improve on that streak.

Threesome
The other achievement unlocked, I got my first legit 3some. Last night I met one of the girls I already banged, she was there at the club with her friend. Scotian ended up banging her friend and I took my girl home together with a new girl. Great sex and some sweet pics as a memory [Image: cool.gif]

Hey Congrats on your first threesome.

But there is no data in your posts lately.....where did you hook up with these chicks and how did it go down exactly. And most of all where are the pics you guys keep talking about....nobody wants to envision you banging the funky little swim suit models in the video above so break out with at least one photo....you have to have a lot after banging 14 chicks in 10 days.....you don't even have to been in the photo...we'll all just assume you look like Brad Pitt. jajaja

Messages In This Thread