rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best city for swooping fob Asian chicks (tourists & international students)

Best city for swooping fob Asian chicks (tourists & international students)

Lately i've been addicted to fob Asian girls (as opposed to those born and raised in America). They tend to be feminine, take care of themselves, and then there's just something i find sexy about them. I find myself really enjoying the sense of conquest as many of them are surprisingly virgins or inexperienced. It's a lot of fun welcoming them to the dark side and teaching them things they didn't know about their own bodies. I also simply enjoy taking them out as they really appreciate a man in charge.

The best part is, when they're done studying english or being an exchange student for anywhere between 3 months to a year, they go away, putting a natural end to the relationship without a headache (you don't have to worry about your reputation among "the Asian circle" or something). And yet, they just keep coming. It's really a fresh water every other season as new girls arrive to replace those that are about to leave.

Recently i'm learning that tourist girls can be a great source of notches also. Not surprisingly, chicks who are traveling tend to be in a mood for a fling, and i've had a surprising number of insta dates with them (perhaps because i just tend to push for insta dates more when the girl is a tourist). However, the harder part is inviting them to my place at some point in their travel. Since they're only staying for a short period of time (a week, more or less), and they do want to explore other parts of the world and not just my body (or theirs), i find that it just comes down to factors that i can't control (aka luck).

I've come to understand some factors. For example, their country of origin matters. (e.g. So far, I've found that the best girls to swoop while they're traveling or studying for a short period of time are those from Japan. They're the most open girls and also open to game. Even when they've come as a student, they seem to have the least reason to study hard, which translates into being more open to other "entertainment" while they're away from home.

But other than those few factors i've come to understand, i find that it's a numbers game. Hence i'm curious about a city where there are a lot of Asian female students (language school, exchange students, international students) and tourists.

Perhaps the best place to get Asian chicks is a city in Asia, but i find those girls to be really fun, liberated and easy when they're actually away from their restrictive home.
Also, while traveling is great, I personally can't do it all the time. For me, traveling is like being high for 2 weeks and then coming back to America only to long for more getaways. My idea is that, instead of moving my own bodies to various countries in the world (and they are great, as i've experienced in some travels), why not situate yourself in one of the centers of the world where a lot of international chicks fall on your laps?
And in this case, the kind of international chicks that i like are those from East Asia.

At the moment, i'm thinking of the following cities:

1. Boston: obviously a lot of international students, as there are a lot of schools in Boston. But very little is talked about Boston in this forum. Is Boston actually a well-kept secret here?

2. New York: more tourists, less students. I've only visited NYC several times myself. Is it easy to find Asian chicks in NYC? For example, is there some kind of "hub" where a lot of fob Asian girls hang out? Personally i haven't seen that many (hot ones) on the streets of New York. Perhaps i just wasn't at the right places.

3. San Francisco: I really like the vibe of the west coast and am strongly considering moving there, despite hearing many sob stories of it being the cockfest and "Man Jose." But how is it for swooping fob Asian chicks? OTOH, my understanding is that there are a lot of Asian girls there. Are they, however, mostly Americans?

4. Los Angeles: I'm interested in LA for similar reasons above. One thing, however, is that logistics in LA must be horrible, unless someone can prove me wrong. I like that LA has great weather where you can show off your body (if you enjoy workouts), and it's an advantage when approaching and "getting to know" someone in a short period of time.

Other potential cities would be Seattle and Vancouver (obviously cities in the west coast). In fact, those cities may have more percentage of international Asian chicks as opposed to California where they're already settled as Americans. But i don't think there's a lot of information on Seattle and Vancouver.

In the end, it may simply come down to the following question...

Which city has a lot of language schools?

Overall, which city would you recommend?

Messages In This Thread