rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gunwitch method

Gunwitch method

Ok, I decided to put this method to a real world test today. I went out to a decent size mall, The Falls, and went
through just about every decent size store looking for women to try this on. First, here are my criteria for selecting
the women as per his instructions:

1.They had to be alone.
2.Wait until they are stationary somewhere.
3.I had to find them sexually attractive.

I figured that should be easy enough. While I usually have high standards I was going to drop them today and target
any woman that I found remotely attractive. (As a backup plan I even decided I would number close any sales girl
that approached me to help out that was above a 6.) As per his instructions I went at 2pm. He said the best time was
between 12 – 3pm. I started in Bloomingdales. I was methodical canvassing the stores. I would walk around the parameter
of each floor looking down the each aisle. If I saw something interesting I would go down the aisle and execute his opener:

1.Enter the area the woman is in – hover around her.
2.Try to get eye contact. Whether or not you do open with a situational open.
3.Don’t quit until SHE ejects you.

Ok, so here are the results:

Bloomingdales was dead. Not many shoppers around on a Saturday afternoon. They were one or two attractive girls BUT
they were with boyfriends or husbands. I did not find one single attractive woman in Bloomingdales and I went through all
three floors!

Next I hit all the smaller stores on one side then the other side. The really small ones I would look in from the outside to see if there were any
single women inside. Didn’t see any. For the larger stores I would go in and look around. Finally in Williams Sonoma, a
house whole goods store, I saw a lone woman kneeling down at the back. From her profile I would say she was a 7 but she
was at least in her mid-thirties. Ok, here we go. I moved in and hovered around her trying to get eye contact. She never
looked up. So finally I opened her with: “Which of these items are on sale do you think?” She look at me and smiled but
didn’t say anything. I kept talking but she would just glance at me and then look away. Finally she moved away a little bit.
Since I couldn’t eject, I just kept talking but she never said one word in reply. Eventually, she just took her basket and walked
away. (One possible reason is, that since this is Miami, it’s possible she didn’t speak English plus she was married.)

I kept on checking out stores – nothing. Finally in Love Couture I spy a single girl walking around. I started tracking her waiting
for her to stop. I kept a distance because I didn’t want to seem like a starker – which I was in this instance. She finally stopped
and I started to move in for the approach, no hovering this time, as I approached her I see her turn and say something to someone
in the corner. I look over and there’s her father and little sister. This happened a number of times where I would think someone
was alone only to realize they were actually with someone that was nearby.

Ok, the smaller stores didn’t yield any attractive women that were alone. So I went through the outside area of the mall. Sure
enough they were some attractive women sitting around alone BUT they all had kids with them  The most attractive women
in the mall either had a guy or a kid with them. Ok, the mall didn’t yield anything but we weren’t about to quit just yet. After
all this work I was hungry. So I hit up a restaurant. Would there be any single women in the restaurant? Alas, no single women
around. Lots of families though. On a positive note, my waitress was giving me some serious IOIs and if she was a little "lighter"
or a little cuter I would have pulled the trigger.

As I was heading out the restaurant I get a notification that someone had replied to this thread. I look and saw the
guy was saying that this guy favorite places were supermarkets and Target. Ok, great, lets’ hit those while we were at it. But
just for fun I also hit a Marshalls on the way to the supermarket. No single attractive women there. Some ugly single women.
The Publix supermarket wasn’t much better. It did have ONE single somewhat attractive woman but she looked pissed off and
was running back and forth getting stuff. Since she was the only potential target there I just waited by her cart and opened her
about where I could find asparagus. She stopped for a moment, looked at me quizzically, then said: “You are in the wrong section.
You have to go over there.” Pointing, then she took off again.

Well, if the supermarket and the mall didn’t have any single, attractive women on a nice Saturday afternoon then for sure they
had to be some at Target. So off I went to the Target. Damn it’s a huge place but I wasn’t about to quit when potential success
was in sight. I walked up and down the whole store looking for one single woman – nothing. Damn, I had no idea finding these
single, attractive women would be so hard!

In total, I spent about 4 hrs in a mall, supermarket, Target, and Marshalls looking for single attractive women in the large, metropolitan
city of Miami. While I am sure it has these women somewhere and on some day. These places and this day wasn’t it.

Another problem I found: it was hard to feel sexual in a department or grocery store. There is nothing remotely sexually about
these places, if anything it’s the opposite. Strive as I might, I couldn’t feel sexual in these places. Now, put an attractive woman
in front of me and that would change.

So could this method work? It probably could IF you got lucky enough to find the right target but that goes for anything. My plan for
now is to keep this method in my back pocket should I run across a single attractive woman somewhere. I plan on following up by hitting up these same places on a weekday to see if there is any difference.

PS A very cute sales girl did approach me in Hollister but she appeared to be very young. I flirted with her a bit but left it at that.
On my way out of the mall I did see a single, slim 6 on the phone. Slim is always good so I decided to wait for her to get off the
the phone, after all how long could she be? After 5 mins, I gave up. Same with a cute sales girl in Bloomingdales, she was helping
someone and I waited and waited until I finally gave up and left.

Messages In This Thread