rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Took a girl out last night. Met at a premium restaurant. My initial plan was to escalate hard for the bang, but another girl at the last minute wanted to meet, so I planned out to meet her later in the night. The date went well, but I pulled punches to avoid a venue change. The restaurant was so full of hot pussy, it was hard to maintain eye contact and pay attention to her constant chatter.

She went to the bathroom, and I stepped out the patio to smoke. Three fine ass white girls opened me to take a pic. I obliged, but couldn't follow through due to my date being able to see me though the glass door. The chicks didn't ask for the photo and bounce, but stood there waiting for me to talk. I would have busted out my phone and took a pic of them in paper camera, and text to them right away. That app is cool, and it would've given me their digits. Next time. They were surprised and disappointed when I bid them a good night and walked back in.

Ended the date and waited for the second girl to text. Figuring a flake, I started heading north. Didn't know of any other venues to hit and planned on calling it a night. Several exits up, she hit me up. I pulled off and grabbed a bottle of vodka and mixers to round off my slut kit. She lived way the hell off, so I started driving in the general direction. Shortly after, I got the bars address, and headed that way.

The place was good for a first date, but she had her cousin and friend with her. They didn't cockblock, and gave her and I time alone. Escalation was easy, but last call came quick. I suggested we move to her pad for another drink and talk some more.

She agreed, and things got better. It turned into a makeout session, but for some reason she wouldn't go all the way due to her cousin being there. I pushed but it was a no go. No worries. I bounced back to the house, which was a convenient 1.5 hour ride, and could barely stay awake at the wheel. I lost count of all the cops with people pulled over. I was sober, but still nervous. It doesn't pay to drink and drive in the ATL. You guys should be proud that the ALI-B actually was responsible. [Image: angel.gif]

The second chick text me this morning to make sure I'd made it home safe. She couldn't sleep last night due to being so worked up, and wants to meet up today to seal the deal. I got two more girls asking me take them out, so it's time to juggle. Damn, I burned 3/4 tank of fuel yesterday.

For the record, all the girls have been black. Sistas love me up in here. Brothers be hatin'. All I can say is charge it to the game.

Messages In This Thread