rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia

Australia

Quote: (12-14-2010 12:17 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Subatai,

I lived in Perth on the west coast for 4 months. Beautiful women everywhere. They love American accents. Because the East Coast has all the major cities and it's a 5 hr flight to get to Perth, not many people go there, so it's a big city where people are happy to meet a foreigner. People say the girls aren't hot there in Australia but my experience says Perth at least has a lot of stunners.

Lived in Perth too for a year... I've traveled all around that country and in my mind, that's THE best city. Most down to earth people you'll ever meet. Aussie women seemed similar to American women for me. I've lived in downtown Chicago and there were a crap ton more hotties in that city.

Everything that G said about the nature is spot on. In fact, you might get disappointed to ANY other beach you go to after experiencing the beauty in Australia. Best beaches in the country are in the Whitsunday Islands - it's like something out of a movie. The great thing with that country is once you're there, all the amazing nature to see is pretty much all free.

DEF recommend going...

Messages In This Thread