rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird Situation.....GURUS PLEASE HELP

Weird Situation.....GURUS PLEASE HELP

Hi Gurus,

Want to say alot and alot can be said... appreciatable effort... very well done and many thaks to you all who are helping others....

Thumbs up!

I will lnot waste your time...and will come to the point.. Guys, I need your help to sort out an issue which is reallly irritating me and please do not disappoint me by saying to look anone else.

I have read the mission statement but the issue is I dont want to be a looser and need your assistance, I assure I will put my max efforts to make the things workout.

My problem is:

Introduction to situation:
1. I have relocated to a house where she is also renting out a room.
She lives next to my room

2. She is such a nice and kind girl that I was/am in love with her and really want her

3. Initially she didnt tod me about his boyfriend.. she has always (may be pretended) a sort of girl who would not even allow you to touch her.... weird... yes!

4. Due to my several stupid mistakes, I have made an impression in her mind that I am good, nice but not interesting in long term relationships

5. I am 100% confident that she wanted me to spit it out but... (my mistakes)

6. Now finallly when she introduced me with her bf (4month old) I pretended all OK ..... but inside I was ..........Damnn..

like an ordinary guy please dont say that forget her n etc.... as I still belive that I have got the potential... I am her good frend but I want to change the zone to bf.. the issue is that as per my understanding she will never allow me to proceed when she already have one........

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

XXX

Messages In This Thread