rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Quote: (01-18-2013 07:47 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2013 07:35 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I might be moving to Madrid some point this year. What level of Spanish speaking should I be at to get by to game las senoritas?

This is my impression from living in Barcelona and visiting Madrid for weeks at a time on dozens of occasions, and maybe other guys who have spent more time there can back me up on this/correct me but I find the level of English on average in Spain to be very poor compared to other European countries (France, Germany, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Switzerland, etc.)

I think with an intermediate/quite conversational level you should be able to game some girls, and obviously if you immerse yourself in the language you will learn very very quickly. Spanish girls like British guys as I have come to learn and I'm not saying you couldn't get laid by just speaking English in Spain but it would be astronomically more difficult than with conversational Spanish! When you get closer to moving there send me a PM and I can recommend some good places to check out in Madrid!

Nice one lad, I'm doing Pimsleur's Spanish course at the moment, only about 13 lessons in but this stuff sticks like glue to my mind. What did you do?

Messages In This Thread