rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marry Him! (Atlantic Article)

Marry Him! (Atlantic Article)

Quote: (01-14-2013 05:33 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

It would help if this soul mate myth was not forever banged into people's heads by movies, TV shows and idiot feminists.

Soul mate's do not exist.

Oh, they do...

I met at least one girl who mas probably my soul-mate. She never got tired of my inane babble. We had brilliant chemistry, and she was feminine, eager-to-please and wanted to settle. The odds are dismally low though... probably 1 in a 100, and then if you're intelligent, it's even lower. Finding a high IQ girl who likes me is extremely difficult [Image: lol.gif]

But I was too busy chasing my dick, and besides, there was only a year's difference between us. We could've had an amazing time, but I would've been disappointed long-run because of the small gap.

I plan to do as Arnold and settle at age 40. At the absolute PEAK, and preferably with a girl in her early 20s. Something like meet her when she's 22 (and I'm 38-39) and then take it from there.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread