rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good bars to go on dates in Sao Paulo

Good bars to go on dates in Sao Paulo

Hey VP,

How's it going? I think my experience in Sao Paulo could be different from yours just for the fact that I'm pretty young and just graduated from college a year and a half ago. Hence I don't have tons of money to blow. How long are you planning to stay and how often do you want to go out at night? I'm renting a room in Vila Mariana for R$800 a month and I'm not sure about hotels since I stayed in hostels. If you have friends in Sao Paulo and your fluent in portuguese I think you will have a great time. It's much different than Rio in the fact that it is a business city where people come from all over Brazil to make more money. Some of my students I teach english to work 12-14 hour days. If you came here it seems you would have a lot more free time compared to me since I work monday through friday. But I think it could be one of the better cities to network for the business you have. There are tons of options for nightlife and restaurants. I want to add some more information to the SP data sheet on the forum in a little bit once I get some more time.

Messages In This Thread