rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stress and Game

Stress and Game

I'm under a shitload of stress right now. A new job was supposed to start last month but got pushed till just after the first of the year. No biggie but now I'm stuck here for the holidays. I've spent my alloted amount on travel, and reading this forum just makes it worse. This and family pawing me for money is driving me up the fucking wall. Anyway, this is having a serious effect on my game. This area is shit for quality girls but one was walking in a store as I was exiting. She was a 7 which is rare for here. I totally froze and didn't approach. In the past I've persevered and got a girl in bed under these circumstances. The problem was I couldn't perform due to the shit going through the back of my head. Nothing's better for self-esteem than promising a girl the ride of her life and failing to follow through. Fuck. Please note that I work very hard to eliminate stress, ie., no ex-wives, kids, needy friends, jealous husbands. ect. This isn't and ongoing theme in my life but I guess sometimes it's unavoidable. Any suggestions on how to push through this mindset and still game?

Messages In This Thread