rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Handle Getting Screwed Over

How to Handle Getting Screwed Over

Alright here's the story:

I have a female friend that was going to sell me a textbook. She's hot, but not really a target. She is the leader of all her girl friends. Anyways, I told her a week in advance that I needed the book, and she said she'd give it to me when we met up on the weekend. Well of course when we met up the weekend, she didn't have the book (we were going to a bar). So I said I'd pick it up the next day, but I needed it 100% for sure by Sunday because I had an exam Monday. So on Sunday I messaged her, she said to come pick it up, I got to her house, and she wasn't there. I called her and got no answer. Texted before the end of the night to see if she was there and still no response.

So I ended up getting messed up for my exam. I know she's fucking with me - I just can't believe it. She really didn't seem like the type to do that. I guess she is. How would you guys handle the situation?

If I get too mad, I can say goodbye to that social group. At the same time, it's a big fucking deal and I can't let that slide. In the past, I would just cease all contact, but that's even more of a lose situation for me this time, and I would like to work this in my favor.

Messages In This Thread