rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

like the title says every year brings a new group of celebrities who die. sometimes its easy to predict but often its a wildcard. anyway what celebrities do you think will die in 2013?

lindsay lohan - shes drowning in debt, i think her career is over and reports are surfacing that shes drinking a liter of vodka a day

pieres morgan this is a wild card but that limeys pissed off one to many gun lovers over 100k have signed a petition of his deportation

kim k and kanyes love child - miscarage

michael douglas - cancer relap? plus his son recently getting his ass beat up in prision should stress him putting his health at risk

kirk douglas- hes soo old

hugo chavez- his health just took a turn for the worse in the last few days

fidel castro- i think this could be the year!

stan lee - everytime i see him do a cameo in a superhero flick i think hes knocking on deaths door

Macaulay Culkin - saw a picture of him recently very skinny and i suspect herion/oxycotin use, plus the life expectancy of child stars isnt too long

demi moore- pretty eratic behavior, i see her unable to come to grips with loosing her sex symbol status, she could go with overdose, accident or suicide

edward furlong- terminator 2 child star currently living on skid row

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread