rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Searched the forum but didn't find anything on the Tinder App. Starting a thread for this seems very apropos. Seems very promising to me, so far.

This afternoon I came across a Facebook mobile ad for Tinder. Downloaded it. Just got an iPhone a few weeks ago, so first time I saw / heard of this app. Tinder's an online dating app, which may or may not be a grindr app for straight people(?).

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tinder/id547702041?mt=8

Anyways, it's an app linked to your Facebook. It WILL NOT post anything to your Facebook (big plus), but uses your FB login for your Profile Picture, age, and other private data harvesting for their own income...fine with me.

Super easy to get started. In the app, you get the Profile Pic of a girl near you and say yes or no. Simple Enough. They only see your yes if they say yes. Also, it shows age, distance from your check in, and related friends, so you can skip if you're concerned about your personal network. All in all, very little risk.

Good leads so far. Anybody have experience with this?

EDIT::::: Tinder seems to be in an interesting place right now with Christmas break. Seems to be a lot of college aged early adopters. The location is based on your check-in point, so finding that lot's of girls are in town only for Christmas break. Not sure if this is good or bad.

EDIT 2::: Updated FB profile pic and decided to race through girls with 'likes' for the Christmas rush. Save time and potentially maximize the seasonality of this.

< site currently trashed >

Messages In This Thread