rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pics of girls we've banged.

Pics of girls we've banged.

Quote: (12-01-2010 08:36 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This first girl, I met after I fought in an mma event in Alabama. She's a total groupie and I banged the hell out of her. There wasn't much game involved because the fight was enough social proof. The next few months she sent me tons of pics. She has a nice pink pussy.

The 2nd girl I met out at a club called XS where I live (Vegas). She was with several friends. One of them being Dan Henderson's sister (who is actually pretty fucking hot herself, which is surprising if you know who he is) and I was part of a table there and again the social proof ran it's course. I banged her about 5 times between 4am and 11am. She lives in CA and sent me that pic, I didn't really follow up trying to get a naked one and it just sort of fizzled out in general since I was working the here and now ; ) The 2nd girl was thin with those huge tits and a nice little tight ass.

Very nice and well done man. By the way, I know it's off topic, but what Martial Arts do you practice?

Messages In This Thread