rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Movie Thread

The Movie Thread

I'm watching a movie right now called happiness. It's fucked up but there's some funny scenes. This omega loser wants to bang his neighbour. One day he calls her anonymously and tells her she's nothing and that he's going to fuck her till jizz comes out of her ears. She phones him back and says "I want you to fuck me who are you" he freaks out gets wasted and his fat neighbour comes to talk to him. He passes out and she feels him up. He wakes up, barfs and yells "what the fuck are you doing here get out"

If only losers would treat the women they wanted to bang like the women they did.t.

Next scene is this Russian dude running solid game. Dude did a next level maneuver and turned the thermostat down when he got into the chicks place. I'm using that one. Then he grabs her guitar and sings her a song, raw dogs her then as soon as he busts he gets up and leaves.

Holy shit. hThe chick was a teacher. Turns out the dude pretends to be a Russian immigrant and bangs all of the teachers. This is too awesome.

Messages In This Thread