rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaunas, Lithuania

Kaunas, Lithuania

Most my time was spent in Saulai which is a little smaller than Kaunus, these cities aren't all that small for Lithuania though. Saulai was loaded with college girls who all seemed pretty intelligent. If I would have known before my trip what I knew after I would have lived in a tanning bed for a couple weeks prior. Hispanics seemed to do better than blacks there and blacks better than white. A lot was due to immediately standing out and looking different, I blended in with the Lithuanians but the second I spoke up in a club I had about any girl I wanted. In Kaunus I did hear a racial slur yelled out once but nothing came of it, 4 months in Saulai I never heard anything.

These girls giggle like 13 years olds when you talk to them at the mall during the day..The only other country in EE I've spent much time in is Bulgaria so I don't have much to compare it to but Lithuanian guys just flat out ignored their women

This was a military TDY so we had a decent amount of all races

Messages In This Thread