rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (11-27-2010 12:11 AM)manilaguy Wrote:  

Ok so let me expound on my experiences a bit. I stayed for 8 months in Central America for a work assignment, during said time I was completely oblivious to the world of pick up artists or to game.

=data sheet start=

The highlight is that I got (I just learned this term), a super-flag. I had a serious GF who is from a good family, attends a private university, very conservative in demeanour, and sweet personality; I would rate her attractiveness as a 7-8 with a nice latina ass and b sized cups. I had actually given up trying to bang her from all my previous attempts and had just been enjoying her company, but I guess the stress of me leaving made her bulge. Totally unexpected.

I got four flags from other Latinas, two of which I have doubts if they are of legal age.

When I travelled from Mexico to Panama and everywhere in between in bursts at a time, I got flags from two girls from Quebec (not same time), an african-american girl who practiced tantric love (holy shit), an asian girl from New Jersey, a French hippie girl (fyi, she shaves), a beautiful German girl, and a fat British girl who had big tits.

I k-closed (kinda weird to say that) with, say 8, mostly girls from Europe after salsa-ing and drinking.

Again, this was during a time I had no idea that game was being taken so seriously online!

=data sheet end=

Dude... sounds like you did some serious damage. Nothing to sneeze at!

Messages In This Thread