rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Custom Suit for $350

Getting a Custom Suit for 0

Quote: (12-13-2012 06:24 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Texas Made - the blazer seems to have too much loose material in the back, it should look smoother. The arms look a little short but it could be the pic, I believe the jacket should come to your wrist. It could also be that your shirt is too long, so it could be giving that allusion.
I would look at a medium grey suit or a black with pinstripes, I believe the most popular material is the super 100s which is all season.

Last new years, I wore an all black suit with a white shirt. Had a few pics taken and I looked like a limo driver, so once my black suit is worn out I will not buy another one.

It looks kind of wrinkly, like it was shipped in a box or something. Which it may have been?

It could use a trip to the tailor but it is hard to tell.

The sleeves could be too short or dead on. Most guys wear their sleeves too long.

Pictures are tough to get a good read.

Quote:Quote:

last new years, I wore an all black suit with a white shirt. Had a few pics taken and I looked like a limo driver

Ha. Yeah, you probably picked a bad night for that combo.

Keep in mind though, Tom Ford always wears Black Suit/White Shirt/ White Square and looks sharp.

I don't really bust that style though.

Were you wearing a square?

It could have made the look better.

Messages In This Thread