rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Custom Suit for $350

Getting a Custom Suit for 0

Quote: (12-13-2012 05:05 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I slipped when I went in. Straight brain dump when I went through the measurements and pictures. I didn't do proper research, but now that I have my first one. I will make sure to go in knowing exactly what I want. He did ask me about the vents. I dont know why I didn't get them on the blazer. I'll make sure to get with the double vents on my next 3 blazers.

My suit is navy blue. Should I go with solid black, midnight blue, or black with pinstripes? What material would you recommend for Spring and Fall weather? You see how dark I am so I don't know what works with my skintone.

Don't feel bad my man.

Learning what you like with suits is a learning experience. It took me so many suits to figure out what I really like.

And it is still evolving.

Also, Frank Sinatra and Cary Grant wore sport coats with out vents in movies.

So you are in good company.

Now go post up at a high end bar, and start spitting Game to the girl ordering a Martini.

Let me know how it goes.

Quote: (12-13-2012 05:10 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

I also want to say again: Indochino, ModernTailor, Ravis et al are great, great resources, but what you are getting is a made-to-measure suit, not a custom suit, even if you can "customize" it. A custom suit is a much more involved beast. I'm not knocking made-to-measure (I think it's maybe the best price-to-result ratio), just know that there's another level up.

Very good points.

And you don't sweat it if you spill a little vino on your Suit.

Messages In This Thread