rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting a Custom Suit for $350

Getting a Custom Suit for 0

Quote: (12-13-2012 04:45 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

It is ventless. My suit jacket has a center vent or single vent. The buttons are real high. Thats the first thing I notice when I tried it on.

Ali I got the suit made on AJ. They are restricting our off post trips but I have an O6 in my pocket so I am good to go off for my last month.

I have to upload the suit. I am not satified at all. The jacket has too much room, the shoulders extend at least a 1/4 inch too far and the sleeves are a bit longer. The pants aren't tapered and long. I can get them to hem the pants to break right at my shoes but even then the pants have too much room and are a bit thin. Can the tailor adjust my pants to make them a bit thinner? From my waist to mid thigh is perfect but from mid thigh down has alot of room.

Overall I am very happy with the blazer but the suit without adjustments might be a waste. I may talk to the tailor, tell them my concerns and get one more suit made. As far as the blazers, I cop another 3 at least.

Should blazers be vented? Appreciate the feedback.

It is really all personal preference.

Out of curiosity, why did you go without vents? Did you have a reasoning? Or is that just how they did it?

I think on blazers, and suits for that matter that double vents look best.

That is my preference.

I do have a few blazers with center vents. Maybe a suit with center vent as well. I recently got rid of a bunch of suits.

Messages In This Thread