rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Quote: (11-28-2012 12:09 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Alright, my first real daygame approach.

No, this was your 3rd daygame approach! You did 2 daygame approaches the day we hung out. One at the airport on your way to SF and another at Whole Foods in SF. Both of those were positive also. In all 3 of your daygame approaches, the girls have been receptive and open to chatting. You are 3 for 3 in striking up conversations. Thats not a bad start to a daygame career!

Me: Are those any good (pointing to the sun dried tomatoes)
Her: Yeah they really are, but you have to drain them first.
Me: What do you mean, why would you drain them?
Her: Oh it's all this olive oil, you take it out and then you drain it per use.
Me: Ah, I thought you meant you drain the whole thing, that didn't make sense. (I start smiling a bit, default to night time flirting, wrong move I guess).
Her: See there are also these ones that are good, but they are dry.
Me: Oh ok.

This is perfect. You got the conversation going. Now, your next step is to advance this conversation to a more personal level, drop some bait, show some value, get her laughing and asking you about yourself. Once you can get them to laugh and ask you a personal question, you can get her number and invite her out for a drink.

Basically, you need to ramble a bit more.

You could have said...

"Are you from Italy?"
"Are you a chef or something"
"sounds delicious, I gotta try that"
"I'm from New York, I know italian food"

Something like that. Just little comments and questions that keep the conversation flowing.

Can you hold and carry a playful conversation while you are sober??? That is your challenge!!!

Amazingly, it is that easy.

Yes, its that easy! They all watch romantic comedies, they all read 50 shades of gray, they all follow the gossip magazines, they all talk about who is dating who, they all want to look good, they all want attention, they all want romance and sex, many of them are boy crazy, many of them are sluts!!!

Of course they want to be approached!

A handsome, articulate, funny, well dressed man! That is their fucking dream!

I could have continued rambling for a long time on this, dropped some bait, did Galnuc, etc.

Yes, that exactly what you need to do. Practice this.

It's funny how long it took me to actually talk in daytime versus nighttime.

Its simple. Night game, you are experienced and confident. Day Game, you are inexperienced and unsure.

Also, night game you are drunk, day game you are sober.

It's a different challenge in a different environment. Repetition/practice will bring comfort and competence.

Can't wait to get to that level of no AA in daytime.

If it means that much to you, approach 10 girls today!!

The sooner you put the work in, the sooner you will get over your fear.

@Gio, god bless those 18-19yos.

I need to move to a college town or something.

They are hot, thats why I go for them and design my strategy specifically in order to get them.

How far is UCLA from your house? You should move right across the street from UCLA!

If you want to be swimming in college girls!

Messages In This Thread