rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand challenge

Thailand challenge

Update 3: Talked to two girls online this morning, both seemed suspicious and were a bit too open to meet me at my room to be non-pros. Went on a date with yesterday's girl, walked around for hours, ate local food where I was the only white person and a huge meal cost 4 bucks for two including drinks, visited a market etc. She paid for the really cheap meal which I appreciate as a gesture (even though I am out a total of maybe 40 bucks versus her 4). She got slightly touchy o the way back (arm on back for a few seconds here or there), I ignored it since Thais do not show affection publicly and I wanted her to feel safe. Ended up back in the hotel, more touchiness, she suggested I shower to "cool off", she came in under a pretense while I was toweling off, I took her on the bed without much resistance, unfortunately also without much participation and an unwillingness to do non-missionary which is a pity because she has an amazing behind (never seen that on an Asian girl before). She now wants to go away for the weekend to some beach resort. I am slightly cautious because I do not want to be tied (Thaied, ha!) up, however she speaks better English than most Thais, has a really nice body including ass (unlike most Thai "stick ladies") and is actually well-travelled and entertaining so I could end up having great sex for a few days (maybe her performance improves) but risk screwing myself out of other options.
On a side note: on my way home I met an Indian-descended guy who recognized my shirt and is from the same town like me. He was there with his girlfriend who is about as close to a 9 or 1 as I have ever seen and reminded me of how much I need to force myself to like Asians compared to other girls. It really is not natural to me (yet). Waiting for yellow fever to attack....

Messages In This Thread