rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want you're Wife/ Girlfriend to have a Careere ?

Do you want you're Wife/ Girlfriend to have a Careere ?

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:34 AM)Idlenations Wrote:  

Personally i think there is no need for the 3rd option of "i don't want a girlfriend I just want sex" sure we all want sex now but in the future as we get older i would argue that most of us will want to start settling down with a family. I personally would want my girlfriend/wife to have a career because in this modern age a man simply can't live comfortably in a relationship with only one income coming in as prices of houses and other commodities are now based on the average salaries of two people.

That might be yore reality, but my dad and most of my Familys Man are able to earn enough money to provide for all of us. That my mother hase choosen to start a carere wase because of the feminist bulhsit she is indoctrinated with comming from an upscale family and beeing highly educated.

My Grand dad was a highly succesful Property and land Investor and a good bussinesman he couldn't read or right.
Do you want to know how many kids he had provided for ?

14 Kids and they all wennt to private boarding schools and studied in the best Universities and my Grandma didn't work a day in here life except in the houshold.

My grandad had a few Girlfriends but this is Africa the Place where man come first.

A friend of the family here in Germany is wealthy aswell and hase 6 children with 3 different wives and they are all divorced now and he hase a hot play girl from bali now.

The interresting thing is he supports all of them financially and hase a great relationship with all of his ex wifes and kids. A true alpha in my opinion cane provide for his Tribe poverty is for betas in my opinion real man find ways to make Money.

I am 22 and I am able to provide for a Family even at my Age but offcourse I choose not to marry or have kids at the moment maybe not at all but if it would happen it would happen I am in a position to afford it.

For me the best thing I can do is Travel live the location Independent Lifestyle increase my life experience, improove my Game, Fitness Health Networth, Skills and learn and listen from other people. I don't have time fore a family right now.

Messages In This Thread