rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Starting college soon, fashion advice?

Starting college soon, fashion advice?

Quote: (11-12-2012 06:20 PM)Barbarossa Wrote:  

Some of these suggestions I think won't work for me. I'm a broad shouldered guy and there's no way the "GQ" style will be congruent with my personality or look. Suited up is going to look fucking ridiculous at my school. I'm going to go for the lumberjack wear. The polo look might go well too. I want to look masculine and a bit "edgy". I'll be an older guy starting college so hopefully this gives me an advantage,

I don't see why you have to go for complex/expensive looks. I wear solid color t-shirts/Chino pants/nice fitting jeans every day. Along with this, I wear Jack Purcell shoes (they are essentially All-Stars with a preppy history), and a nice watch. All in all it seems to work out alright for me.

Personally, I think style is a lot about how you look physically and who you want to be, then creating a look that fits that.

Messages In This Thread