rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hairy back, wax it off?

Hairy back, wax it off?

Quote: (11-09-2012 03:00 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 02:10 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Yeah, actually my hair started thinning out a little bit in the front, around the same time that I started sprouting the back hair. The thinning isn't that bad, but there's definitely been a change there. I never really thought that there would be a link to testosterone production, I'm in my late 20's, so maybe this is the time my t levels are peaking?

It just migrated from your head to back. I said fuck you hair and shaved my head before it could all migrate down to my ass.

I always thought the "losing hair because of high testosterone" was a myth?

From wikipedia:

Male pattern baldness is mostly the result of a genetic event that causes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a male hormone, to cause the hair follicles to atrophy. The hair produced is progressively smaller, until it is practically invisible (or may disappear completely). It has been speculated that this is an evolutionary event that signifies maturity and conveys greater authority on affected men.

Again, im no scientist. However, I heard that using rogaine and propecia leads to the loss of a sex drive in some men which would make sense if hair loss is related to testosterone.

Messages In This Thread