rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote:Quote:

I haven't been to the Czech Republic yet but I plan to make a beeline for the ski resort city of Brno when I go.

Awesome. Definitely fill us in on your trip to Brno. I think we universally assume Czech women are amazing... maybe my expecations were too high but I honestly didn't notice too many girls in Prague who made my head turn.

I skipped Riga at the recommendation of an Asian friend of mine who lives in Tallinn. He said that he got attacked by Neo Nazis twice in a ten day trip, which is pretty similiar to what happened to me in Vilnius. Did you ever feel unsafe there?

Not once. Granted I was always with people but no unpleansantness of any sort to report from my trip. The Polish dudes thing was just my impression. I wasn't threatened or attacked but for example one dude shoulder bumped me intentionally when he saw the chicks I was with, another dude refused to move out of my way. That's about it. And yeah I wanted to check out Tallinn and Warsaw but ran out of time. How would you rate Vilnius??

I noticed this too - the Kpop thing and the hot French chicks with busted Asian boyfriends. Coming from the US it was a mindfuck but I've gotten used to it at this point.

I'll be in Paris for 4 days in Dec staying with a girl I met in Nice on my last trip. She has great personality but we are just friends. I'm hoping to really tap into her network and figure out these French chicks. They are so incredibly hot I squeak like a little girl when I hear them talk haha. My very first encounter with an European girl was on the streets of Paris in 06. I still vividly remember her asking for directions and I stood there in awe looking at this fine beast and repeatedly saying “je ne parle pas le français” whilst cursing that I couldn’t speak French.

Would you also rate the Krakow girls as top notch as Poetik? I like really skinny girls with brown or black hair and green/blue eyes and pale white skin, so Polish girls sound like a perfect match.

You will love it. I think my taste is identical to yours. Don't rule youself out with the blondies either. I have allocated a good 10 days in Budapest because I hear that the partying is non-stop plus I really want to give myself enough time to hit up those second dates.

Messages In This Thread