rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

"I would be more interested in a second tier Czech city next time. Prague is awesome in other respects but for banging women I would think twice about it unless if you set yourself up socially and achieve some sort of status through a good job there."

I haven't been to the Czech Republic yet but I plan to make a beeline for the ski resort city of Brno when I go.

"I needed more time in Riga, but the city is definitely good for us Asian dudes. Probably more so than white dudes as the locals have a very bad perception of drunken brits there for stag nights."

I skipped Riga at the recommendation of an Asian friend of mine who lives in Tallinn. He said that he got attacked by Neo Nazis twice in a ten day trip, which is pretty similiar to what happened to me in Vilnius. Did you ever feel unsafe there?

"I basically passed out once drinking too much vodka at a house party and found myself tucked in bed with a bottle of water and a note to take the aspirin she left for me. That is wife material haha."

Sweet.

You should have checked out the other Baltic countries.

"Oh and something else worth mentioning: some of these countries are getting a regular flow of Korean/Taiwanese dramas. And thank God for youtube because these girls now follow Kpop and sh1t. Take a walk around the Chinatown of Paris and you will be gobsmacked – hot French girls holding Nonno and other Jap mags, stunning Euroasian French chicks with hideously ugly boyfriends… makes you wonder why our parents chose Anglo countries to settle and not Europe…"

I noticed this too - the Kpop thing and the hot French chicks with busted Asian boyfriends. Coming from the US it was a mindfuck but I've gotten used to it at this point.

I had a similar experience in Krakow in terms of getting checked out by chicks. My program and I went there on a tour of energy facilities and waste management stuff. Most of the partying we did was limited to our group (There were 40 of us) and so due to logistics (three roommates) I didn't bone any chicks during that trip.

You could definitely feel the extra attention being paid to you, though. I never felt that Polish guys were hostile in any way, but that might be because I was in such a large group.

Messages In This Thread